Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I'm hoping someone can help me obtain the wiring diagram for our vehicle. I'm interested in the dome light and BCM in particular. Been working on wiring up some footwell lighting for the front/back and have everything wired in. I have power from the driver side fuse box and tapped into a ground wire on the BCM. I want the lights to turn on/off with the dome light which I thought I got the right switched ground but the LED's go full bright when I turn on the engine. In accessory mode the LED's are halfway bright which I wouldn't mind leaving on if it was stuck on that brightness but to drive at night with them on at full brightness is a bit distracting. Since our vehicle is so new I'm having trouble finding any wiring information so any help will be much appreciated!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi , just bought the wife a 2017 Sante Fe Sport last week and I'm looking to do the exact same mod to it myself. I did this to my 2004 4Runner with the aid of the TR4 forum so all the guess work was already done , it was a breeze !! I hope someone has an answer soon . Good luck friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts