Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2020 Santa Fe Limited Ultimate. Where is the build date? I looked at my window sticker, on the driver's door jamb and under the hood but cannot find it anywhere like on previous American built cars. Am I missing it somewhere or a website that will disclose it?

·
Registered
118 Posts
It's at the BOTTOM of the driver's side B-pillar, right at the height of the lowest part of your doors, so look low enough for it. Ha ha. And the build date is at the top left of that black label. At least that's where it is on my 2022 SF, but it has to be there somewhere in that area. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for that clue. I had seen it after we bought it but opening the rear door didn't occur to me to look there. I know now it was built on Aug. 28, 2020. Now to determine if it has the DCT or not. It has the non-turbo 2.4 FWD. We love it.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Nope; a regular torque-converter 8-sp auto, so great news there. The DCT is only on 2.5T engines on Calligraphy and Limited models. And if your SF is 2021+, it's a 2.5 :).

·
Registered
118 Posts
So it's 2020 or older then, no? Not a bad engine, but the 2.5 is significantly better (as expected). I have it worse than you, since I got the old 2.0T on my 2023 G70, rather than the 2.5T, like 'lesser' Stingers (same platform) and my SF, but it is what it is.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts