Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just got my CPO 2020 Santa Fe last night. I know there are lots of little cubbies, but after 30 years of driving with a key, it feels weird to reach anywhere else when i get out of the car.

Has anyone put a hook near their start button? I can't seem to find if anyone makes one already or to just try using a Command Strip hook.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Car won't lock with Fob in car. You get used to it being in your pocket. I did have a problem at first with wife's fob in her purse, can't leave it in the car. In my old Genesis we locked her purse in the trunk and all was well. Haven't experimented with our new Santa Fe Calligraphy, still learning buttonless door handle.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I work in Utility construction, and I keep a Carabiner clip for my belt loop with my keys, and fob. They go on my rear belt loop so its out of the way.

Personally I hate these fn thingz, and this is my 1st one. Theyre waaay overpriced, and very easy for thieves to intercept and use with Tx/Rx scanners

Around here (Chicagoland) gangs roll out to the burbs and stand in the street, like a "Court", scanning (Tx) for keyfob signalz, and once they intercept one, they replicate it, and steal vehicles for drive bys

my buddy caught them doing it with his DVR security system

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.