Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

First of all, thank you for welcoming me to this online community.

My first language is French, so I may make mistakes.

Anyway, I just bought a Santa Fe Preferred 2020 AWD (I live in Quebec) with the base engine and I'm ridiculously satisfied with my purchase so far. I bought the car on July 20th at a Hyundai dealership.

I got a discount on a demonstrator with 8,000 kilometres on the odometer. I traded in my Hyundai Tucson 2016 1.6l turbo and really the Santa Fe 2020 is so much better than the Tucson 2016 on ALL points, except perhaps for the 19 inch wheels of the Tucson which I consider magnificent.

Speaking of which, I just found 4 used 19-inch Tucson 2017 wheels that I'm going to install this winter to remind me of the good old days haha 馃槑. I will take pictures once I install them.

Since I bought a demonstrator, I didn't choose the color of the vehicle. At first I wasn't sure I liked the "earthy bronze" color, but with time I like it more and more.

Yesterday, I changed the mediocre halogen lights for LED lights. Besides giving a better look, it's amazing how it improves visibility. It's super easy to change and not too expensive on Amazon. I recommend it. Look at the picture below.

I should receive the fog lights tomorrow, and honestly I really don't know how I'm going to install them. It looks complicated according to a video I watched on Youtube, you have to remove the wheel and other parts around it to access these lights.

So I'm going to ask my first question: Has anyone ever changed the halogen fog lights to LEDs? If so, do we have to remove the wheel, etc.?

Thank you, I look forward to hearing from you.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.