Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I am new to the Santa Fe and this forum.
I desperately need a ventvisor (rain guard, windguard, etc) for a 2019 Santa Fe SE.
AVS is the most widely used, but AVS says they haven't made any for the 2019 Santa Fe.
Meanwhile, several sites list the AVS model for the non-SE and XL.
Help? Anyone else have any luck finding one? I really need this.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Bought one set for my 2019 Santa fe ultimate Amazon. It is made by Korean company.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
was that for a 2019 Santa Fe "SE"? Please may I trouble you for a link?
The SE is different this year, while the SEL and XL are alike.
I would be very grateful for any help.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have also been looking at them (there are two types) one sticks on to the outer door and the other fits into the window Jam.

carid.com carries both, they also have a write up describing each and the installation methods for both.

Let us know what you purchase and how you like it.

Good luck.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Carid sight shows it fits the XL. The 2019 SE is different.
However, one of the dealers in Massachusetts is slow as hell shipping me one they went and tried, and even sent pics.
They had one with chrome trim and one without.
AVS and two other makers say they won't have SE versions until end of year.
The one they are sending me is NOT officially for the SE model, but fits well enough.
I'll report back here if it fits, with the model number and where to order.
If i have enough posts, i'll even post a pic i guess.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Ok, here is what i know so far. AVS and Weathertec do not have a specific 2019 Santa Fe SE visor, so inside track visors could be risky.
For certain, The 2018 inside track does NOT fit the 2019 SE.
That leaves stick-on visors, which very well MAY work, even though the body curve is just a tad off.
I ended up with the KD Safe model K-901-168.
There is also a chrome trim model, so it would appear less obvious. Probably nicer looking.
This fits the SE and the odd length rear door too.
On the front door, it does not quite go down (past the mirror) as far as i would prefer.
It is also a pretty shallow visor. Meaning, you can crack the window about half an inch.
Its good for driving in a light rain, and letting the car vent with the window cracked out in a sunny parking lot.
I didn't notice any drone sound around 50mph.
All that being said, they're installed and I'll probably still look for the AVS or Weathertech versions when/if they ever come out with one.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts