Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there anyway to get the flashers to not flash during the remote start?
it is so annoying to me.

·
Registered
8 Posts
it is so annoying to me.
You have 2 options. Blink when they flash so you don't see it or spraypaint it....

jk but seriously there isn't really any working around it sorry

·
Registered
9 Posts
it is so annoying to me.
You can install aftermarket starter once free bluelink runs out. For me it only works half of the time anyways and its slow so that's what i will do in 3 years

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just wondering why you'd wait 3 years to replace something that you don't like and intend to replace in 3 years. Personally, I'd do it now so I could start enjoying it... But, that's just me!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just wondering why you'd wait 3 years to replace something that you don't like and intend to replace in 3 years. Personally, I'd do it now so I could start enjoying it... But, that's just me!
Because i spent more than my reasonable limit for extras. At least for this year :). Bluelink is usable until then :p

·
Registered
4 Posts
it is so annoying to me.
How ironic.
I was searching to find out why my 2021 SantaFe Calligraphy flashers do not flash. My engine starts but no flashers. Anyone else have this problem? There is no way of knowing if
the engine has started other than a notification on my iphone.

·
Registered
9 Posts
How ironic.
I was searching to find out why my 2021 SantaFe Calligraphy flashers do not flash. My engine starts but no flashers. Anyone else have this problem? There is no way of knowing if
the engine has started other than a notification on my iphone.
Because its made not to flash anymore. My guess is they changed it after many complaints for previous years. You click on vehicle status in right upper corner , click refresh and it will tell you if its running or not.
App is far from good. I feel like they should have asked customers what they want not just throw random useless stuff in :p.
They should have parking lights on after start same as in aftermarket starters.

·
Registered
4 Posts
*Refresh button is just under the X
Thanks for the info. Actually I wasn't too concerned about the lights not flashing. I just wanted to verify there was nothing wrong with my Calligraphy.
I was a Hyundai customer that did complain about the flashing lights on my 2017 Azera. I felt it drew too much attention to the vehicle.
It would be nice however, if Hyundai would give an option of flashers or no flashers.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Well, if it's "made not to flash anymore," my 2021 Santa Fe Calligraphy parking lights do flash with remote start from the key fob and MyHyundai iOS app.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Well, if it's "made not to flash anymore," my 2021 Santa Fe Calligraphy parking lights do flash with remote start from the key fob and MyHyundai iOS app.
I tried the FOB and my Calligraphy did flash. I will try the app when wife returns home to see if any changes.

·
Registered
9 Posts
hmm... i don't have fob start with my preferred version ( as far as I know). I know my android app start does not flash unless you press lights button on it.
Not sure if lights button works with car off or only when its on. I can verify tomorrow
My cousin has 2020 and I really dislike how it advertises that its running o_O

Could it be state/country specific ?

·
Registered
8 Posts
hmm... i don't have fob start with my preferred version ( as far as I know). I know my android app start does not flash unless you press lights button on it.
Not sure if lights button works with car off or only when its on. I can verify tomorrow
My cousin has 2020 and I really dislike how it advertises that its running o_O

Could it be state/country specific ?
Yes, I imagine it is country-specific as well as model-specific. I'm speaking about a US 2021 Santa Fe Calligraphy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts