Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently bought a 2009 Santa Fe last month. Yesterday the left turn signal started blinking fast. I thought one of the bulbs was blown out, front one looked dim and the back was still pretty bright, i changed both front and back bulbs anyways last night but when i tried it out it was still doing the same thing. The back light is bright, but the front one is still dim. Do you think i got a bad bulb from the store. Or is there something else i can check to fix this problem?
Thanks

Joel

·
Registered
1 Posts
Fast Blinking right turn

2007 Santa Fe right front turn blinking fast and dim looks to be flashing on the park light element the right rear burning bright but fast changed both blubs three times no change.
Unplugged wiring at headlight using test light grounded to frame and touching turn light pin and test light also flashes fast.
When using hazard switch all flash normal speed but right front turn still burning dim on the parking light element
Now what do I do next? Don't know where to start looking for bad ground or maybe turn switch at steering?

Update: Found problem the blub socket that fits in the back of the headlight assy wasn't making good contact with the bulb cleaned and bent the bottom two tabs up slightly put some dielectric grease on everything and it fixed the problem at least for now I may order a new one-- lots of them on ebay just to have for the next time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts