Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this has been covered before. Searched but did not find it if it was. Anyone research a spare tire and wheel assy. for a 2021 S.F. limited AWD? Car has 19" wheels, manual seems to indicate T135/90 d17 but there is a diameter difference between the 19" tires that came with the car and the spare listed above.
Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm not sure whats allowed here and dont want to link to other sites, there is a long thread on another forum that is many pages long with part numbers for everything that is needed, pictures etc. the good information is in about the last 3-4 pages of information

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not sure whats allowed here and dont want to link to other sites, there is a long thread on another forum that is many pages long with part numbers for everything that is needed, pictures etc. the good information is in about the last 3-4 pages of information
Thank you I believe I found it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Getting a full-size spare for the calligraphy is not cheap. The cheapest mounting system costs $255.... Tire $175...
Rim $99. The donut tire is not cheap either. If your lucky and do a lot of research you might find used stuff

·
Registered
24 Posts
After spending several hours trying to solve the lack of a spare tire on my Calligraphy I gave up and found this source
I called this firm and ordered this tire. I plan on mounting it inside the car below the rear storage area.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone mount a spare tire under the car as it was mounted in the 2020 Santa Fe? I have a 2022 SEL and been looking for hoist that would work in my model.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts