Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wondering if any one knows of a source for Factory Shop Manual in PDF format for a 2017 Santa Fe SE AWD.
I have always bought Factory Shop Manuals in printed form when acquiring a new vehicle but PDF seems the
better and cheaper (sometime free) route?

Any leads are appreciated, and if I find one it will be available on my DropBox account. :grin

·
Registered
26 Posts
I've used Factory-Manuals.com for my manuals. As I understand the process they use, you supply your VIN, and they create a user ID in your name on the Hyundai support site (can purchase a limited time access) and PDF all related documents into one big PDF file specific to your VIN. My 2019 SF manual from them is 3895 pages, and includes:
  • Quick Reference Guide
  • Owner's Manual
  • Car Multi-Media System User's Manual
  • Car Multi-Media System User's Manual 2
  • Navigation System Manual, Repair Manual
  • Component Replace Manual
  • Electronic Technical Manual

In my opinion, well worth the $79.99 and there is no way an individual can print that many pages on a limited time access. And it is from Hyundai! (One would suspect they have a program which does this for them)
https://www.factory-manuals.com/exp...2015-2016-2017-factory-repair-manual-442.html.

I'm sure there are other options. I've used this one for both of my vehicles and like the results. :icon_cheers:

By the way, I do not recommend 'sharing" your PDF file, it is marked and tied to you and your purchase. Refer to the Factory-Manuals.com web site for more details on this topic. Of course, what you do with your file is up to you. I'm just saying...……….. :nerd

·
Registered
24 Posts
I've used Factory-Manuals.com for my manuals. As I understand the process they use, you supply your VIN, and they create a user ID in your name on the Hyundai support site (can purchase a limited time access) and PDF all related documents into one big PDF file specific to your VIN. My 2019 SF manual from them is 3895 pages, and includes:
  • Quick Reference Guide
  • Owner's Manual
  • Car Multi-Media System User's Manual
  • Car Multi-Media System User's Manual 2
  • Navigation System Manual, Repair Manual
  • Component Replace Manual
  • Electronic Technical Manual

In my opinion, well worth the $79.99 and there is no way an individual can print that many pages on a limited time access. And it is from Hyundai! (One would suspect they have a program which does this for them)
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe repair manual.

I'm sure there are other options. I've used this one for both of my vehicles and like the results. :icon_cheers:

By the way, I do not recommend 'sharing" your PDF file, it is marked and tied to you and your purchase. Refer to the Factory-Manuals.com web site for more details on this topic. Of course, what you do with your file is up to you. I'm just saying...……….. :nerd
So i have a 2017 SF Sport and when i type in the Sport it comes back n/a. Might you know the other name the Sport goes by?

·
Registered
26 Posts
So i have a 2017 SF Sport and when i type in the Sport it comes back n/a. Might you know the other name the Sport goes by?
I'm not sure, but I think there is a contact on that site. They seem pretty responsive (they are in another country) and they can advise. Send them a note and I'm sure he will tell you how best to order so you get exactly what you need. I think with the VIN, it will get the correct info anyway, but I'd check with them to be sure.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts