Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wondering if any one knows of a source for Factory Shop Manual in PDF format for a 2017 Santa Fe SE AWD.
I have always bought Factory Shop Manuals in printed form when acquiring a new vehicle but PDF seems the
better and cheaper (sometime free) route?

Any leads are appreciated, and if I find one it will be available on my DropBox account. :grin

·
Registered
22 Posts
I've used Factory-Manuals.com for my manuals. As I understand the process they use, you supply your VIN, and they create a user ID in your name on the Hyundai support site (can purchase a limited time access) and PDF all related documents into one big PDF file specific to your VIN. My 2019 SF manual from them is 3895 pages, and includes:
  • Quick Reference Guide
  • Owner's Manual
  • Car Multi-Media System User's Manual
  • Car Multi-Media System User's Manual 2
  • Navigation System Manual, Repair Manual
  • Component Replace Manual
  • Electronic Technical Manual

In my opinion, well worth the $79.99 and there is no way an individual can print that many pages on a limited time access. And it is from Hyundai! (One would suspect they have a program which does this for them)
https://www.factory-manuals.com/exp...2015-2016-2017-factory-repair-manual-442.html.

I'm sure there are other options. I've used this one for both of my vehicles and like the results. :icon_cheers:

By the way, I do not recommend 'sharing" your PDF file, it is marked and tied to you and your purchase. Refer to the Factory-Manuals.com web site for more details on this topic. Of course, what you do with your file is up to you. I'm just saying...……….. :nerd

1 - 2 of 2 Posts