Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Changed my interior lights to LED today.

Yesterday I had my factory stereo changed to a Kenwood DNX573S with Apple CarPlay.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Kinda trivial..... But I did my first fill up today. Averaged 20.25 mpg, better than the 2013 pathfinder I traded in on my SF..... It was getting 16 doing the same driving! Which is pitiful when you consider my full size 4x4 crew cab gets the same mileage lol

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just did the android auto/ apple carplay update on my 2017 sport. Very easy. Downloaded from my Hyundai website with the map SD card from the headunit. Just allow about 30-45 minutes to install because it isn't recommended to shut your car off while in progress.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Put 4 Nokian Wrg3 SUV All Weather tires on The Tigger.
I am usually a summer/winter tire person but living in D.C. the weather is unpredictable and I'm tired of tire swapping.
So I went with a 4 season tire kind of interested to see how it pans out in the colder months.

What I found interesting when I picked them up was the tread came with a snowflake symbol stamped on it. Usually it is just the side wall...I guess they are serious.

Cost around 200 per tire mounted with road hazard protection.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Had the RR tire replaced due to sidewall hole caused by running too near hurricane Irma road debris... got same Kumho as OEM

1 - 11 of 11 Posts