Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Forgive my ignorance, I'm a brand new owner of a 2019 Santa Fe SE AWD. Driving it this morning I noticed that it was in "shipping mode". Is this something we need to turn off? And if so, how do you do so?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Gee, I never would have thought of looking in the owner’s manual. After all I’m 71 and have only bought I can’t even count how many cars. There is nothing about it anywhere in any of the manuals that came with the car, and yes, I do know how to use an index. Called the dealer, seeing him next week. I thought forums were a place where people kindly share information, that’s why I joined this one, being a new Hyundai owner. I didn’t join to be told to read the owners manual or call the dealer. If I am too stupid to do that, I shouldn’t be driving. Sheesh.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Gee, I never would have thought of looking in the owner’s manual. After all I’m 71 and have only bought I can’t even count how many cars. There is nothing about it anywhere in any of the manuals that came with the car, and yes, I do know how to use an index. Called the dealer, seeing him next week. I thought forums were a place where people kindly share information, that’s why I joined this one, being a new Hyundai owner. I didn’t join to be told to read the owners manual or call the dealer. If I am too stupid to do that, I shouldn’t be driving. Sheesh.
easy bud, didn't intentionally insult you,,, just a suggestion, I'm not quit to 71 yet... sheesh

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not helpful

Perhaps you didn’t mean to be insulting but come on, read the owner’s manual? Call the dealer. The implication here is that I am not intelligent enough to figure this out. I have yet to meet anyone who is so stupid that they don’t read the owner’s manual for a new car. I do belong to a couple of Hyundai owner’s groups, and we all agree that “read the manual” is a pretty poor response to an honest question. I came to this forum for advice, if you don’t know anything about what I asked (which obviously you don’t because you didn’t know that “shipping mode” is not mentioned in the manual), then just scroll on by. And I am not “bud”.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts