Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2020 Ultimate has a lot of electric seat adjustments but one thing I notice is that it feels like there's a metal rod going across the bottom of the seat, right where the bottom and back of the seat meet. I noticed the same thing on my 2016 Tucson as well. It's really uncomfortable on the butt,especially on a long trip.

I have gone through the owners manual and have tried the various seat adjustments, lumbar supports, etc. No luck in fixing it. :frown:frown

Has anyone else noticed it and is there anyway to fix it besides inserting a neck pillow or something else back there?

Thanks

·
Registered
159 Posts
yea can't tell you how different cushions/pads I've tried. I need to take longer test drives to start with. Finally settled with a padded leather full seat pad, had good results with it my last trip of 4 hours.

·
Registered
15 Posts
yea can't tell you how different cushions/pads I've tried. I need to take longer test drives to start with. Finally settled with a padded leather full seat pad, had good results with it my last trip of 4 hours.
Where exactly did you buy this leather seat pad?
Thanks in advance.....Joe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.