Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just noticed that the drivers side rear is sagging. The gap between the tires and the fender are the same on all other except drivers side rear. I figured it would be a bad spring so I decided to look for them to no avail. I cannot find them anywhere. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I can purchase the rear springs? It's a 2014 Santa Fe 2.0T Sprort. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
27 Posts
You can get rear springs at any major auto parts store, the dealer, and a lot of different places online. You can even get upgraded ones if you'd like.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow Pickle. Why didn't I think of that????? Did you even read my post??? If it was as easy as getting them at any major Auto Parts Store you'd think I would have purchased them already. SMH. I have an all wheel drive so there are no struts or coil over shocks. As I said in my post I've looked everywhere besides Hyundai themselves and cannot find them. I'm looking for someone who actually has a link or direct me to a site that sells only the rear springs.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Wow Pickle. Why didn't I think of that????? Did you even read my post??? If it was as easy as getting them at any major Auto Parts Store you'd think I would have purchased them already. SMH.

Yes I did. You wrote:

Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I can purchase the rear springs? It's a 2014 Santa Fe 2.0T Sprort. Thanks in advance!

Funny how I was able to find them. But then I'm not a sarcastic asshole who acts like a complete ---- to people trying to help him. If you weren't acting like a ----, I'd even go post the links to prove you're wrong and bad at the internet. But you are acting like a ----, so go ---- yourself and keep crying about not being able to find common items online.

Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Obviously you have no idea what you are talking about. You did not help me in any way by stating you can get them from any auto parts store or dealership. I've called all of the major part stores and nobody can seem to find them so I highly doubt you can find them as you say. Maybe I wouldn't have been a pr*&$ but your stupid reply was unneeded! Thanks for nothing twat waffle.

·
Registered
27 Posts
lololololollol

Maybe if you weren't an asshole people would help you. Because yes, everyone stopped making a basic part for a 5 year old car that's one of the best sellers in its' class. Even the manufacturer! It's a conspiracy! Against you! That's got to be what the issue is here....

Enjoy your asshole life and bad spring. I'm out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts