Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys have a santa fe highlander 11 in aus , the seat which folds completely ( the one rear to passenger seat) when up right right has a bit of excessive play and squeaky noise , the play seems to be either not correctly locking into position of the back rest , the catches are locking at the bottom , can some one shed some light on this ,tried to post a video but the file is too large
I did a close check and it seems the locking mechanism of the back rest isn't working properly i.e not locking as firmly as it should be , how would one fix this

waiting for your replies
thanks
spk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
hi guys have a santa fe highlander 11 in aus , the seat which folds completely ( the one rear to passenger seat) when up right right has a bit of excessive play and squeaky noise , the play seems to be either not correctly locking into position of the back rest , the catches are locking at the bottom , can some one shed some light on this ,tried to post a video but the file is too large
I did a close check and it seems the locking mechanism of the back rest isn't working properly i.e not locking as firmly as it should be , how would one fix this

waiting for your replies
thanks
spk
any guys please

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.