Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone with a 2022 Santa Fe plug in has had the work done yet to repair the instrument cluster module. I received the letter from Hyundai stating that my vehicle was affected and to make an appt.
Called on 3-21 first appt was 5-3. (pretty slow).
Dropped it off at appointed time and asked the service advisor how long.I was told 3-4 hours.
After 4.5 hours received a call stating they had done the diagnostic and mine would need to be replaced but they didn't have the part and could get it by tomorrow. (made an appt 6 weeks ago and they day I get there you don't have the part to fix the recall)? Really? I wanted it fixed not diagnosed. Forced to leave it over night.
Next day no call by 300 PM. I text the service advisor. Not going to be done today. Parts delivery vehicle broke down. Now I'm beginning to think he takes me for an idiot. Offers me an Enterprise rental. I say no I don't want to deal with that. Just fix my vehicle.
Now I am sitting here on day 3 and still no word by 1130. Pretty much decided if its not done today I'm going to go get it back and contact Hyundai corporate. Does this seem normal for a recall repair to take this long?

·
Registered
177 Posts
sounds pretty normal to me, everything has come to a crawl, call them back and get the rental, insist on a comparable model, talk to the dealership general manager if needed. There's a recall on my model for the ABS but no fix right now, huh??

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.