Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Silver Moonstone,2014, leasing... Fully loaded, which essentially means I got the Technology package. Can't wait!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
10 months in,..Overall I love it and recommend it.
My "cons" are:
-engine noise when it's not warmed up- sounds terrible. Service tells me that's just what this type engine sounds like.
-No glove box light? A ridiculous oversight/corner cut
-The horn is not sensitive enough- quick attempts often go soundless- the horn needs too much pressure to sound.
-MPG is disappointing
-Sirius Sat radio needs a "pause" button- It's on their portable units... why not in an expensive car?

Again, love the car, but these are my complaints :grin

·
Registered
15 Posts
How's it going...what are you averaging on mph? Mine seems to be close to the what the stickers said. I've been driving mild since I'm still breaking it in. The engine is loud and no light for the glove box is disappointing.

·
Premium Member
103 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How's it going...what are you averaging on mph? Mine seems to be close to the what the stickers said. I've been driving mild since I'm still breaking it in. The engine is loud and no light for the glove box is disappointing.
My city MPG, and I do a good bit of bumpber to bumper stop and go in NYC/Brooklyn, is about 14mpg, about the same as my previous vehicle, a 2005 Tucson FWD V6. It is disappointing.
That said, I still love the car

·
Registered
15 Posts
Damn. I'm averaging about 18 mph around town and 24ish on the highway. A little more sometimes. I'm waiting to see how I make out with towing my boat...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts