Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All!
I just purchased a lightly used 2019 Santa Fe Ultimate. It's a big step up in luxury from the '08 Honda Element that I had been driving for the past 14 years.
One item to make it more luxurious would be to find a mount for my phone. I had a proclip mount in the Honda, but I'm not too sure about the placement of their mount for the SF: ProClip Santa Fe Mount
Does anyone have experience using this mount? Does it get in the way of the touch screen? I don't like that it hides the hazard button either but short of a cup holder mount (I don't really want to lose a cup space), I haven't found one that looks like there isn't a visual compromise. Recommendations are welcome! Thanks

·
Registered
29 Posts
Looks like it will cover a small portion of the lower section of the screen. That would bother me. But with this unit, you still have to find a phone mount. I still use the one from my past 2 cars, got it at WalMart. It has 2 clips that attach to the a/c vents. I use mine on the drivers left side, not the middle one. [2021 Santa Fe]

This one also has the optional windshield mount. It clips in pretty good, but with the Santa Fe it's a bit upright instead of the back angle I had before.

Right now I am mostly putting the phone [upside down] inside the built in charger, connected by a 1ft USB cable so I can use Google Maps or Waze from the phone. The built in NAV system is a joke. And it still charges it, but now from the cable. I don't need the rest of the phone very much while driving.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts