Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you visited the other Santa Fe forum(s)?. People on there are talking about all kinds of problems with their 2013 Santa Fe Sports. Dash noise, poor quality, etc. What the hell!!! My Santa Fe Sport is perfect. Am I in a time warp or something?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Have any of you visited the other Santa Fe forum(s)?. People on there are talking about all kinds of problems with their 2013 Santa Fe Sports. Dash noise, poor quality, etc. What the hell!!! My Santa Fe Sport is perfect. Am I in a time warp or something?

If you are, I`m in the same time warp...

On the 'big' Santa Fe Forum, did you notice all the 'mud-throwing' and 'flaming':fencing: on some of the threads?.....Did you notice all the threads that are 'locked' because of it?...Sad...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you are, I`m in the same time warp...

On the 'big' Santa Fe Forum, did you notice all the 'mud-throwing' and 'flaming':fencing: on some of the threads?.....Did you notice all the threads that are 'locked' because of it?...Sad...
Yep. Absolute madness. It is as if these people are talking about a car that we have no knowledge of. Strange.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yep. Absolute madness. It is as if these people are talking about a car that we have no knowledge of. Strange.

Yep.....Hopefully, more SFS owners will get involved

with THIS Forum, and it will 'take off'....:support:....I see a lot of folks are
viewing these threads...

Maybe they will register as members...:slap:,

and jump in with their comments/input...That would

help...:feedback:

·
Registered
26 Posts
I must be in the same warp as you guys, I have no problems at all with mine. People just love to complain, I guess.

BTW, are those Nissan logos under our screen names? What's up with that?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I must be in the same warp as you guys, I have no problems at all with mine. People just love to complain, I guess.

BTW, are those Nissan logos under our screen names? What's up with that?
Whoa!!!! Just noticed those logos. Better check with the moderator here. I do not own a Nissan and sure as heck wouldn't dare compare a Murano or Rogue with my SFS 2.0T.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yes, I check other forums for my Santa Fe and other vehicles I own. It is ALWAYS the same for EVERY car manufacturer in the forums. Same complaints all around about anything you can imagine not just Santa Fe...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts