Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am new to this forum and expecting delivery of my new 2022 Sante Fe w/Preferred Trend package May 2022 (hopefully). Can anyone share with me their current reviews on their recently purchased Santa Fe?

Thanks
Tiger240

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,

I am new to this forum and expecting delivery of my new 2022 Sante Fe w/Preferred Trend package May 2022 (hopefully). Can anyone share with me their current reviews on their recently purchased Santa Fe?

Thanks
Tiger240
We just purchased the SantaFe Caligraphy. That car has almost everything and performs flawlessly. The 2.5turbo power plant is quick and responsive. The car doesn’t feel big but is plenty roomy and very comfortable to drive. when I said it had Almost Everything .. but .. no spare tire of any sort. Just a very small 12v tire pump and a can of tire sealant that the pump pushes the sealant into the tire😡. Other than that - WOW!

·
Registered
6 Posts
We just purchased the SantaFe Caligraphy. That car has almost everything and performs flawlessly. The 2.5turbo power plant is quick and responsive. The car doesn’t feel big but is plenty roomy and very comfortable to drive. when I said it had Almost Everything .. but .. no spare tire of any sort. Just a very small 12v tire pump and a can of tire sealant that the pump pushes the sealant into the tire😡. Other than that - WOW!
I just got my Calligraphy last week and it came with the spare tire. I wonder why some do and some don't. It's not listed on the window sticker as an added option.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Picked up my 2022 Santa Fe Limited FWD Turbo a week ago. Been great so far, made sure it had a spare. Looked at a Caligraphy before I got this and no spare.. Just got rid of my BMW 328i (no spare, no nothing).. But the Hyundai is nice quite, quick and more stuff on it and in it than needed but nice. Only time will tell...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts