Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting heat from driver side only .... all levels on passenger side blowing cold air. All threads I've read say it's the passenger side "air blend door actuator" that needs replacing. I have removed the glove compartment and other dash item to get full view of this actuator and see that it is functioning as designed. The door shaft is moving back and forth (closing and opening) when the temperature control knob is rotated to indicated temperature changes. Would post video taken to show actuator functioning but don't know if that's possible on this thread. Any suggestions on this subject would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Getting heat from driver side only .... all levels on passenger side blowing cold air. All threads I've read say it's the passenger side "air blend door actuator" that needs replacing. I have removed the glove compartment and other dash item to get full view of this actuator and see that it is functioning as designed. The door shaft is moving back and forth (closing and opening) when the temperature control knob is rotated to indicated temperature changes. Would post video taken to show actuator functioning but don't know if that's possible on this thread. Any suggestions on this subject would be greatly appreciated.
Forgot to mention that the above vehicle is a 2009 Santa Fe LTD 3.3 with duel control heat & a/c.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.