Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few weeks ago my wife had an accident in her Mustang. Other than some back soreness she is ok but "Judy" her mustang ended up being totaled by insurance. So, time to buy a new car. After much comparing of reviews and prices we decided on the Santa FE. We purchased a black with grey interior v6 with AWD. After a few commutes to work my wife has decided to name her Grace.

So far we are enjoying Grace. Very nice vehicle with lots of features and feels very solid. I really couldnt find much but is there anything with this car that yall think I should especially pay attention to or expect?

Hopefully We have a long and enjoyable relationship with our new to us car.

·
Registered
38 Posts
A few weeks ago my wife had an accident in her Mustang. Other than some back soreness she is ok but "Judy" her mustang ended up being totaled by insurance. So, time to buy a new car. After much comparing of reviews and prices we decided on the Santa FE. We purchased a black with grey interior v6 with AWD. After a few commutes to work my wife has decided to name her Grace.

So far we are enjoying Grace. Very nice vehicle with lots of features and feels very solid. I really couldnt find much but is there anything with this car that yall think I should especially pay attention to or expect?

Hopefully We have a long and enjoyable relationship with our new to us car.
Give us more info please re Grace. 2019 Santa Fe 2.4L or 2.0T? SEL, Limited, Ultimate? Accidents are a bummer but if no one is hurt bad that is the main thing. Our Chrysler 300 got totalled in a minor accident years ago, the car ahead of it wasn't even dented (so was it good the 300's front absorbed everything or a cheap design, the insurance adjuster was no comment when asked).

I've had my Santa Fe 2.4L Limited since late October and really haven't used the AWD much in Minnesota, just two small 1-2 in snow events so far but tomorrow and Saturday look like more-a-coming. The interior and safety features attracted us to switch from 17 years of Jeep Grand Cherokee ownership (Jeeps are not that roomy and very pricey these days). Owning a 2012 Camry I think the new 2019 Toyota RAV4 may have won us over but was not available till late Dec, I did not want to gamble on 1/3 of winter driving the Camry living on a limited maintenance hilly curved MN road.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts