Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. We just picked up a new 2013 Santa Fe Sport 2.0T Limited in Canyon Copper to replace our 2004 Mazda 6 Wagon. Loving the car so far! Hope to get as much enjoyment out of this car as we did the last one. I found this forum so I thought a would join to gain some good info on this car. Here is a quick pic from one of the very few sunny days we've had this winter. Cheers! :yeahsmile:

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey everyone. We just picked up a new 2013 Santa Fe Sport 2.0T Limited in Canyon Copper to replace our 2004 Mazda 6 Wagon. Loving the car so far! Hope to get as much enjoyment out of this car as we did the last one. I found this forum so I thought a would join to gain some good info on this car. Here is a quick pic from one of the very few sunny days we've had this winter. Cheers! :yeahsmile:
Good luck with your new ride!
The rims look odd...is that some kind of temp cover?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good luck with your new ride!
The rims look odd...is that some kind of temp cover?
Thanks. Happy with it so far. Those are steel wheels with winter tires. Just a weird reflection. :bolt:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Congrats brother,
I hope your ride will be awesome, now you have that car so can you tell me the Santa Fe is better or 2014 Jeep Cherokee actually I am confused about to purchase a new car I already seen that 2014 Jeep Cherokee jeep in jeep dealerships in Oregon but i am really confused.

McLoughlin Jeep

1 - 4 of 4 Posts