Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Bought a low mileage (32800) 2008 Santa Fe from a dealer here on Cape Cod. So far so good. Real glad I got the custom floor mats from that company that does custom floor and tailgate mats. Already paid for itself when fish blood dumped out of the trash bag.

This replaces my Honda Pilot that went 247K miles over 11 years for me. First time since 1975 I haven't owned a Honda, so this is a trial for me and Hyundai.

Planning on my first major road trip now that my sweetie has retired too and looking for experience folks may have with roof boxes or bags. I have the standard SF roof rack.

I'm going to be actively involved with maintaining this car. Hope it's not too hard or frequently needed.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Wow nice deal for sure. In April I got a super clean 2007 in the sweet khaki metallic color, with 99k and happy with it so far. It replaced my 1997 Jeep Wrangler that was my DD for 17 years so it's quite a change for me. Love it so far. Much luck to you with yours. I'm a little north of you in the Stoughton/Canton area.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts