Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Do you have side rails or are you looking for crossbars that will work without rails?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you have side rails or are you looking for crossbars that will work without rails?
Apologizes for the slow response. Trouble logging in last night. I need crossbars that will work without rails. Can't seem to find any on line or on the Hyundai accessories site:frown
Thanks for the help

·
Registered
27 Posts
I know they make universal crossbars for vehicles without rails that connect into the doors. Do none of those fit your Santa Fe? Have you checked with Hyundai to see if they sell any? When I looked for my Accent a couple of years ago (no rails either) I remember seeing a lot of options, although I ended up not buying anything.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know they make universal crossbars for vehicles without rails that connect into the doors. Do none of those fit your Santa Fe? Have you checked with Hyundai to see if they sell any? When I looked for my Accent a couple of years ago (no rails either) I remember seeing a lot of options, although I ended up not buying anything.
I did check with the dealer and they were no help at all. I'm going to try another dealer's parts guy and see if they have any options. Not sure I trust the door clamp thing. We use this box on our Subaru and the wind can really lift on it.
Thanks for your response, I appreciate your help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts