Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've posted in a forum about the knock sensor and my 2017 Santa Fe Sport awd going inTo EPM twice. After doing the recall. I'm on day 2 without my vehicle and still no answers to what's wrong with it. I was hoping to get opinions on what might be wrong with my vehicle. Engine light blinks and it is in EPM. The Hyundai dealership said they are waiting on Hyundai to tell them what to do. They will not give me a loaner car because my vehicle only has the powertrain warranty. So they will not give me a loaner car until Hyundai tells them what to do. And they cannot tell me when they will have answers as to what is wrong with my vehicle. When this happened a week after they did the recall. They gave me a loaner car the day my car was towed to the dealership. That time they said they replace the wiring harness. Now they're saying the codes are not reading anything. So they will not give me a loaner car. I'm just not sure what I should do next.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.