Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, new here, I currently don't have a Santa Fe but I'm on the market for one. I'm currently looking for the MK2 2007 - 2010 model Santa Fe. Either a 2.2 CRDi or a 2.7 Auto or Manual it doesn't bother me. My mum had a 2.7 Santa Fe as a courtesy car and I loved it, it was comfy, looked super good and it wasn't all thay bad at handling either if you can get used to the boat like feel of them, I never got to drive it though, shame, but now I'm looking for one cause they're cheap to buy (petrol cost on the 2.7 is shocking but hey, I owned an RX8 so doesn't bother me) I've been on and off looking for one since I was 18 (now 25) and think it's time to have a grown up car with been a dad and needing something to tow a car trailer around for a track project I got going on (Audi A3 8L 1.9TDi Quattro) I do currently have another car which isn't going anywhere (Seat Ibiza Cupra 2004 PD160) but yeah. I don't really care of the colour either. Also another thing is, what's the aftermarket like for these cars? I've seen a few parts for them but not much, was looking for alloys, lowering springs, poly bush kit, better ARBs to try remove the HUGE body roll these have, I'm not all up to speed with these have never worked on one before but if you can point me in the right direction that'll be great.

Anyway, thanks for reading.

By the way I'm James, live in the West Midlands.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts