Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Santa Fe Luxury Hybrid
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

We just purchased a 21 Santa Fe Luxury Hybrid and take delivery next week. So excited! Here in Canada, the Luxury trim is the only one available for the Hybrid.

We had initially wanted to order a 23 Tucson plug-in hybrid but the wait was going to be 10-12 months and we couldn't wait that long, so after many days of searching most Hyundai dealers here in Ontario, Canada, we simply lucked out with the Santa Fe. We had gone to a dealership with the intention to lease a Kona for a few years, to tide us over until we could buy either a plug-in hybrid or the Ioniq 5 without having to wait for a year. Fate had different plans for us!

Darryn

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello, I ordered a Sante Fe 2022 Preferred Trend in Twilight Black. Expected delivery May 2022 so next month. I am so excited. Please tell me your pros and cons with your new Sante Fe.

Ty
Tiger240

·
Registered
2021 Santa Fe Luxury Hybrid
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have the 21 Luxury Hybrid, so mine is going to be a fair bit different than yours in terms of equipment and options. Also, it’s a Hybrid with a completely different powertrain.

Having said all that, I am very happy with it. It’s got a smooth, quiet ride. Fantastic gas mileage and doesn’t feel underpowered. I love all the safety tech too.

Rear seat legroom is amazing. The cargo area is surprisingly large as well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thank you for your response and I am happy to hear the vehicle is holding up. One of the features that brought me to the Sante Fe is the rear cargo space. Which I need for my mountain dog. I am looking forward to getting mine. The warranty looks to be a solid one. I also added the running boards and roof rack. I wanted to the XRT look which they don't sell this model in Canada. So I customized mine to replicate it. I got confirmation that I am 54 in line and it will be built in May 2022 and I take possession Jun 19. Can't wait.

Ty
Tiger240

1 - 6 of 6 Posts