Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
just purchased a used 2020 limited awd 2.4 santa fe in stormy sea with espresso and grey interior. I am very pleased with the ride thus far. Had a 2016 Sorento and a 2019 fusion hybrid and decided on going down to one car and the santa fe won me over. Its a technology advanced marvel im very happy with it thus far bought it with 6012 miles and I'm looking forward to putting many more miles on it.. good day all.

David

Attachments

·
Registered
167 Posts
hello 20 wanted to find out how it's going with your new SF? My'018 has to go sometime this year and was wondering how you would grade the ride in yours now that a couple weeks have gone by?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hello 20 wanted to find out how it's going with your new SF? My'018 has to go sometime this year and was wondering how you would grade the ride in yours now that a couple weeks have gone by?
I would grade the ride quality a solid 9.7 overall I'm at a 9.8 out of 10. I love the Santa fe my only major dislikes are how low the turn signals and back lights are. I did make some improvementsnof my own vid to follow. Compared to the 2016 sorento I had this santa fe rocks I'm very happy with it. Just took it in for its service and all is well

1 - 5 of 5 Posts