Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am still getting used to my new 2019 Ultimate AWD. Very comfortable and quiet ride. Tons of features and looks great. The interior is beautifully appointed and luxurious. I know a few things will take a while to adapt to such as engine start/stop. I like it a lot now and I hope I get used to new technology since I'm coming from an 02 Highlander. Dave.

·
Registered
27 Posts
That sounds great, Dave. Hope you have a lot of fun with it!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's a great forum, and I'm glad to be here. Unfortunately I need to take the new SF in for service. The rain sensing wipers lost their common sense, and do not function when it rains. They worked in the very beginning, but oddly after I cleaned the windshield with an ArmorAll window wipe they stopped. For a test I ran the vehicle with wipers set to rain sense, and poured water from a jug all over - especially the sensor area by the rear view mirror. No response. She's going in on Tuesday, and I will post what action the dealer took. Hopefully it's not a big issue.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just a quick update - the rain sensing wipers issue was corrected. I was told the sensor was not properly plugged in. Also the sensor itself was not aimed correctly. I drove during a deluge last night, and the wipers functioned perfectly. That maybe my favorite option now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts