Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
You can't use just any other flaps or guards because there isn't a flat surface to mount them. I bought OEM ones for my 2020 on Ebay. I found the part number on Hyundai's website. They fit great and no drilling is required. Everything is included with them for 2019-2022. Check them out.

·
Registered
12 Posts
This answer comes to you from a retired businessman now on his 5th Hyundai and 2nd Santa Fe. I am also a born-cynic. I do not dispute Weather Tech is a quality product but what I factor into their retail S/P is their TV, RADIO, Magazine overhead, this still must make their assorted retail pricing terribly inflated and overpriced ...which also leads me to believe that just maybe Auto Zone, Advance, Reilly, Pep Boys and other chains can and do have comparable brands of quality at lower prices. SHOP !
Always fit Hyundai products on a car that costs so much money . Never had a problem with my dealer when ordering extra products. At least they fit as they should

·
Registered
25 Posts
Tried Third Party guards from Amazon for my 2021 Caligraphy. Fit was close but no cigar. Sent them back and got the Hyundai Ones, exact fit. Did same on my former Hyundai Genesis. Will say Weathertech front mats fit perfectly but the Hyundai Genesis mats in my previous cat were MUCH better quality. Hyndai did not have them for the Santa Fe last time I looked.

·
Registered
29 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I've never seen better fitting (AND better looking) mud guards than the Hyundai/Kia/Genesis ones, so always buy those. Yes, they're not the best as far as protection, but anything more protective looks like absolute crap to me, so I just buy OEM ones, and call it a day. I wanted to install them myself, but my SUV will have them already installed (on the window sticker). Oh well. Hope they included the old screws, to have extra ones.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts