Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, Just wondering if anyone might have OEM crossbars that may be willing to sell or if anyone has any advice or suggestions. We have the 2020 Santa Fe. Thank you.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have the l a r g e glass panoramic roof. Sorry but I do not understand what you are asking.
I have the l a r g e glass panoramic roof. Sorry but I do not understand what you are asking.
so apparently according to the parts guy at Hyundai, not all cross bars fit. I suspect your would however since you also have the l a r g e panaromic sun roof. Lol I know in our Highlander, cross bars from different trim levels from the same year were different believe it or not. What are you asking for yours and shipping to 37745? Greg

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Whatever the new cost is from Hyundai (lets say $300) I would take 1/3 or $100 off. Please remember, I did not find these on the side of the road. You would agree I too paid full price. These are VERY heavy and by the time UPS or Fed Ex ground gave me a shipping cost, I'm thinking paying full price in your home town with NO shipping would probably be cheaper. There are four clamps, all lock with a key. I have always asked for a veterans discount on parts. Maybe you could too. Don't misunderstand me, I would love to sell these but I think you will be eaten up alive with the ship & handling cost.
I
im afraid you might very well be correct. I second your request for veterans discount. Let me check Monday. Thank you for getting right back to me.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I
im afraid you might very well be correct. I second your request for veterans discount. Let me check Monday. Thank you for getting right back to me.
Hello, I just found a set closer and cheaper than dealer. Thank you for trying to help me. I really appreciate it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello, Just wondering if anyone might have OEM crossbars that may be willing to sell or if anyone has any advice or suggestions. We have the 2020 Santa Fe. Thank you.
I purchased mine from Amazon, third Party seller. I can't remember the site, other than Amazon. Their customer service was great. I do not have the sun roof.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts