Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my 2021 Santa Fe for a week now and absolutely love it. Took our first trip and it handled marvelously.

One thing I've noticed, though, and I am curious if it has been experienced by other drivers. When I have the LKA enabled, especially in town, it has a tendency to ride very close to the right hand stripe. I realize

·
Registered
3 Posts
I got my 2021 Santa Fe two weeks ago and realized that issue was due to the auto keeping it in the lane thingy. You can turn it off. In the center, close to the P, N, R you will see an A. Hit that and you can drive without it pulling. And we youtube our Santa Fe a lot! Super helpful.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I think the A referred to is auto start/stop. I have the 2021 Calligraphy and it has 2 levels of LKA, the little steering wheel symbol on the bottom left side of the RIGHT steering wheel spoke keeps it centered in lane and a green steering wheel shows in the HUD. Otherwise I get a white wheel and white lane lines showing in the HUD. Compared to my 2015 Genesis Ultimate with the same features the Santa Fe is worlds better. The Genny tracked the right side always, and was not reliable. The SF keeps pretty well centered. Not alwys a good thing as Oregon uses studded tires in the winter and lanes can be badly grooved!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.