Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LOOKING TO LEASE '21 QUARTZ WHITE/COQUINA BEIGE LEATHER/AWD/20" TIRES CALLIGRAPHY. ANYONE HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS CAR? I'M IMPRESSED WITH EVERYTHING. TEST DRIVING THIS SATURDAY. LOOKS LIKE A GOOD VALUE...APPRECIATE ANY THOUGHTS...!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have the 19". Fuel economy is better than my 2015 Genesis RWD was (average since new 25.5mpg, mostly local, over 30 on a trip over the Cascade Mountains and back), ride is as good, seats are more comfortable, driver assistance gizmos work much better. Slight downside is still no self park capability, no cushion extension for passenger seat and transmission is a little squirrely at low speeds, most noticeable during a turn after stopping. I find the digital key as hype as it is not compatible with most smartphones and the compatible ones they list are either discontinued or very expensive. I really wouldn't use it much anyway, I like the touch entry and lock, even though the learning curve took a lot of effort having gotten used to my Genesis Ultimate. Very happy and don't miss my Genesis (wanted the GV80 but couldn't see an extra $35K to get active noise cancellation and suspension and little else).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.