Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
The only problem is if you change profile after that you lose the destination.
THAT is what I wanted to know. So anything you send shows up only on the CURRENT profile the vehicle has (last person who drove it). Not the best system, but at least now I know to send destinations only when I was the last to drive the SUV. I tried sending something from my phone, but couldn't do it, so I just typed the address. Oh, and the system still has the same defect as the Palisade. As you type the address, the car starts showing some options, but then they disappear, making you believe the address you're typing does not exist, or something. Not sure what the heck is showing up before, but once you finish the address, and click 'enter', if valid, it'll show up on the left. Kind of confusing, but I already knew that, so just kept going. The first time I was scratching my head why an old address wasn't in the 'list'. Ha ha. Weird system.

·
Registered
15 Posts
THAT is what I wanted to know. So anything you send shows up only on the CURRENT profile the vehicle has (last person who drove it). Not the best system, but at least now I know to send destinations only when I was the last to drive the SUV. I tried sending something from my phone, but couldn't do it, so I just typed the address. Oh, and the system still has the same defect as the Palisade. As you type the address, the car starts showing some options, but then they disappear, making you believe the address you're typing does not exist, or something. Not sure what the heck is showing up before, but once you finish the address, and click 'enter', if valid, it'll show up on the left. Kind of confusing, but I already knew that, so just kept going. The first time I was scratching my head why an old address wasn't in the 'list'. Ha ha. Weird system.
FYI
Today, while driving (profile 1) I was looking for directions to a restaurant. My wife (profile 2) looked up restaurant and sent (via iPhone) POI to car. Within seconds address popped up and and prompted to set as destination.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts