Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a used 2020 Santa Fe SE at a Hyundai dealership, 28k miles. I think I have an issue with the Idle Stop/Go feature. I don't think it's working. When stopped at a light, the circled A shows up on the dash, but I can hear and feel that the engine is still running. In addition, the button at the shifter is also lit up at the same time! I thought the button was only supposed to light up after I manually push it so it'll stop working. Malfunction?

·
Registered
2019 Santa Fe SEL Plus AWD
1 Posts
Here's an official document from technical service bulletin 20-FL-004H. Might be the battery. Mine wasn't at the 70% capacity, stopping it from doing stop go function. It only started working after I replaced it with a new AGM battery from Costco.
Font Screenshot Parallel Number

·
Registered
41 Posts
Where do you live? Mine ISG has rarely worked in the Minnesota winter even when brand new and inside the temp range like 25F in winter. I also used the "not working" reason to get my AGM battery replaced free under the 36 mon warranty since they are expensive batteries. That said, I'm not a fan of the feature. I seems like half the time even in summer it won't work at a long stop light but shuts the car off when I'm slowly entering my garage which is a pain.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts