Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drive a 2011 Santa Fe Limited with the Infinity sound system. I need to find out a couple of things. First, is it a 7 or 10 speaker system ? Second, I need know where all the speakers are located and what are all the speaker sizes ? Please help, I can't find anything on this.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a 2007 so may be different but both front and rear doors have speakers, 6" I believe, plus front tweeters near the mirrors (inside). The front and rear where single cone style. if you change to a co-ax, joining the front tweeters will produce a really harsh sound (too much tweeter) so consider component type speaker systems so you can use the stock tweeters or replace them. if you have the Infinity system (I am not too familiar with these) AND have headset speakers, probably 2 for each door, 2 front tweeters, 4 headset speakers=10 but if you have a sub as well, 11 plus one on the dash =12. The 2019 have a 12 speaker system. Move your head around while listening to subtle music and you should be able to locate them all.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts