Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I want to know more about DIY car stereo and buy a new seicane android car radio to install in my 2011 Hyundai santa fe. How to install it? Is it difficult? Hope get some help from here!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi! I want to know more about DIY car stereo and buy a new seicane android car radio to install in my 2011 Hyundai santa fe. How to install it? Is it difficult? Hope get some help from here!
Hey. the installation is not complicated. everything is connected to the standard connector. Need an adapter to control the buttons with the steering control, or done with the help of resistors

Отправлено с моего GT-I9500 через Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
CAREFUL as many of the cheaper aftermarket units from China are NOT double din and you will be hunting for a faceplate adapter or entire faceplate. I purchased a "double din" all-in one from China, poor-ish quality but it did not fit the stock opening. I finally replaced it with a JVC double din and purchased a surround. Removing the surround from the 2007 required removal of the faux-wood trim along the right and left sides of the console, fragile items so make sure you have proper trim-removal tools. Scratching the dash is easy and a poor compensation for a few $$$ saved.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts