Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...... and yes, living in Florida, I am retired. Originally from Baltimore, MD, I moved south with work in 1986 and retired from CSX in 2009 after 41 years service. Also an Army vet, drafted with 1 tour in Vietnam with the 199th & 101st. I am a long time car nut and still own a '73 Dodge Charger SE and '74 Dodge Charger Rallye. Nothing is original on the '73, but the '74 is original, right down to the never on the ground spare. It is also a 1 of 1 rare Aztec Rallye 440. My daily driver was a '08 Dodge Charger SRT8 until last October when I traded for a '16 Santa Fe Sport Turbo Ultimate. I love everything about it, but have a huge issue that I will describe in the proper forum. I am a diecast car collector, customizer and model car builder. My name "mrhws" stands for Mr Hot Wheels and the wife and I have about 12,000, but my heart is in my 1:24 scale collection which is made up of 3 categories. Stock - all Mopar brands, NASCAR - all classic prior to 1990 and NHRA - Funny Car and Pro Stock, mostly Mopar with a few other brands and all John Force releases. I also buy and sell on eBay as mrhws. Have been on there since the beginning in 1996.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts