Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

So, I've just bought a 2009 Santa Fe 6-cylinder, manual transmission (the part I'm most excited about!), that I think I'm going to really love. I pick it up tomorrow, so I'll post a pic then. I just gave up my favourite vehicle of all-time, a 2003 Pontiac Aztek (yeah, one of 'those things' lol) after 7 years and a lot of miles. She was great, but the time had come. One of the great things about the Aztek is that there was a terrific owners club that was super helpful, and was comprised of a lot of very cool, very friendly and extremely helpful people, so looking forward to getting to know some people here.

Would love to hear from any other members that have a manual transmission, particularly to ask if that remote start button on my fob should work (tried it at the dealership, but it didn't appear to work, even with the parking brake on and the car in neutral. Not a big deal, but curious.....

·
Vendor
187 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Congrats on your Santa Fe, show it to us when you have a chance. Plenty of knowledgeable and friendly folks here as well as informative and insightful discussion threads. You're joining a great community. Folks here are very willing to help and share information. Have fun surfing around!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, it took me longer than expected, but here's a pic of my new baby, although it doesn't have the crossbars on the roof rack that I just installed on the weekend. Definitely loving the new ride! (Oh, and no - I did not run over my dog before taking this pic, he just decided to flop right behind the car and make it look like I did lol)

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts