Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other day my girl friend called and said she was having trouble with her 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe with about 70,000miles on it. She was coming back from the airport and said it would start running rough, act like it was going to stall and then straighten out. Happened several times before she could get home. I told her to run past the auto parts store and have them read the codes. It threw a bunch of codes, P0300, P0303,P0305, P 0134, P2A00 and P2196. I figure some of these codes were caused by the other?? From all I can gather from this is that it could be a O2 Sensor?? But I am not sure which one or what to get to replace it. Not always had good luck with non OEM parts and there is no local dealer close. Any help you guys can offer will be greatly appreciated. From what she has told me she has not had any maintenance done on the car with the exception of oil changes. Maybe plugs and wires are needed? Fuel filter? Is that located ON the fuel pump in the tank? :eek Anything else?? Thanks again

·
Registered
2 Posts
I recently just bought an 07 Santa Fe off a family member and thy had the same problem after a long hassle with mechanics and replacing the fuel pump still having the same issue it was just the o2 censor!! Wish I knew which one it was off the top of my head. Look into that, should be a cheap easy fix

1 - 2 of 2 Posts