Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my names Andy and I have just bought my first Hyundai Santa Fe its a 2015 Premium SE in Black with just 11,500 miles on it. I am pleased to say after one week I am very happy with it.

My previous car was a 2010 Jaguar XF which was a bit of a money pit with big repair bills, so I am hoping the Santa Fe will be far more reliable and I still have 2 years warranty on it as well for peace of mind.

The Santa Fe is fully loaded with more toys than the XF to keep me happy and I absolutely love the panoramic roof.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Horse62-

Welcome!

I have had a fleet of Hyundai/ Genesi vehicles and started purchasing back in 2007 with our first Santa Fe. Loved it so much, I got rid of my 5 Series and bought the brand new 2009 Hyundai Genesis. Since then, a 20123 Sonata for the boy, a new Genesis G80 Sport and 2019 Santa Fe Ultimate.

Dependable, worry-free and able to put miles and miles on them without being money pits like Audi, BMW, Mercedes I had in the past. 2007 Santa Fe had 150K on it when we sold it, my Genesis had 201K on the ticker and still sold it for fair sum!- Original everything in the engine- never a tune-up, only oil changes!

Enjoy the ride!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts