Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a friend who has a Hyundai Santa Fe, and he really likes it. I'm looking for a car with good gas mileage, and apparently there is a Santa Fe hybrid model from this generation. Does anyone know anything about these?

·
Registered
10 Posts
That's interesting. I had to do some Google searching as I wasn't aware that they had produced a hybrid Santa Fe. All I can find is reviews from the Paris 2008 car show revealing a cool looking blue hybrid but I can't find anything that shows the company ever rolled it out to the public.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I think that's a little odd that they wouldn't roll out a hybrid Santa Fe. Gas prices are so high right now, I bet they would sell pretty well at this point. I'm not a hybrid fan myself, I love my regular Santa Fe, but from a business perspective I think they should release this.

·
Registered
6 Posts
The Santa Fe hybrid I read about a few years ago was going to have a more reliable battery than other companies use, I wonder if that is still the plan? I also liked the idea of the engine turning itself off when stuck in traffic.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I try to be as 'green' as I can but when it comes to buying a car I think Id rather wait until hybrids (or all electric) models become more mainstream. Maybe that's a bad attitude but the thought of getting stuck somewhere if the power fails isn't realistic for me right now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts