Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 2005 sante fe 2.7 atm with a no start problem. i didnt have any history and the vehicle was sitting about a year since it just died on my friend while driving. i had to start somewhere so i started with the crank sensor. i pulled it out and it was wasted,the insulation was gone and the sensor itself was broken. it was replaced and still no spark. after checking and switching relays, i was able to get spark. still no start so i moved on to fuel. i pulled the access panel and checked the pump. the pump would run for a few seconds when key was turned on but still no fuel to plugs. i depressed the cutoff switch to no avail. when i pull a small hose off bottom of throttle body and turn key on there is a strong flow of gas. i dont know where it goes from there. i cant find a diagram of fuel flow. im thinking shutoff valve or the cutoff switch is bad. im not going to throw parts at it. the vehicle is about an hour away and im trying to help this guy. im going to jump the cutoff switch to try to eliminate that. does anyone have any helpful ideas?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.