Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Sponsored Editorial Content
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hyundai has released the first images of its new Santa Fe SUV ahead of the 2018 Geneva Motor Show in March.

The Santa Fe is the Korean automaker’s largest passenger vehicle it sells, and will thus be rather important to its North American business operatiosn going forward. The new Santa Fe has a more premium look and feel than its predecessor, and is also longer and wider than the outgoing Santa Fe.
Read more about the First Images of New Hyundai Santa Fe Released at AutoGuide.com.

·
Registered
2 Posts
2019 Santa Fe Lineup is a disappointment
Full disclosure: I am a Santa Fe owner since 2006. I currently own a Santa Fe XL Limited.
I want to express my deep disappointment with the 2019 Santa Fe line up. I do not like that front grill it looks plasticky and cheap. I do not like the infotaiment system screen on top of the dash it looks like a last minute addition, I do not like that Hyundai keeps removing HPs from the 2.0 Turbo engine and I am specially and extremely disappointed with the fact that there is not V6 available any more for my XL.
I thought Hyundai was trying to improve performance on their vehicles but this is just going on the opposite direction.
I understand this is a “sales strategy” to try to lure V6 enthusiast to the new 8 seater (possibly named Veracruz) or to the Genesis SUVs, but no I do not want to go for those a lot more expensive vehicles that are not even Santa Fes jut to get a V6 powered vehicle.
One of the key factors on the manufacture-buyer relationship is the connection the buyer establishes with the manufacture’s brand names. That relationship has been broken at least for some existing Santa Fe owners.
It is a real shame but it looks like the end of an era for me, after 12 years of being a loyal Hyundai customer I feel so disappointed that I most likely will be moving to a different brand.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts