Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
There's always a danger of a car crush on the road.
Just get a good car auto insurance like www.generalinsurance.com you know that it's very important to know that if something weird happens
there's a company which will pay for the repair and stuff. That's why I also spend a lot on insurance. Good luck on the road.

·
Registered
6 Posts
What can you advise to stop being afraid of a car crush on the road?
I’m so sorry. I understand. We were broadsided by someone running a stop at a high rate of speed once, and every time my husband saw a car approaching quickly in his peripheral vision from the side he flinched a bit. It’s decreased over the years, but still on occasion it happens. Counseling may help and definitely meditate prayer. Blessings.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys. I love weed) Have you tried it too 100%) And what cooking tools do you usually use? My favorite is the rolling tray because it also prevents you from using other surfaces for this purpose. You can find the right one for you at https://everythingfor420.cоm/collections/rollin-trays. If you start using tables, books, or other flat rolling objects, they will likely become sticky and dirty over time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts