Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am driving a 2020 Santa Fe. I am having problems with the Forward Collision Avoidance Assist (FCA). Whenever I come upon a vehicle ahead of me, the alarm will bleep and tell me the FCA is disabled because the radar is blocked.
I have had the vehicle back to the dealer and they said I had my Easypass on my windshield to close to the camera at the top. After leaving the dealer, I completely removed the Easypass and it did not good. I am still having problems with the FCA working properly. In fact, it is quite annoying. I don't want to disable it but am getting ready to go back to the dealer to find a solution. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
The FCA is not a perfect system and it may and may not work under certain conditions.

The “FCW Front Radar Sensor Temporarily Blocked” warning will display when conditions temporarily limit system performance. This most often occurs at times of poor visibility, such as in snow or heavy rain. The system may also become temporarily blinded due to obstructions, such as mud, dirt or ice.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts