Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe XL or Grand or LWB or Seven Seater (Whatever you want to call it, its just not the Sport). On the Driver's side of the car, both the front and back parking lights are not working whatsoever. The headlights, blinkers, and brake lights work fine at both the locations, its just the parking lights not working.

I have not put a multi-meter to it yet but I am fairly certain there is no power opposed to the lights/components all failing at once. My first guess would be a fuse or relay blown. I have checked all the fuses in the cab and the engine bay but I could not find any blown fuses. My issue is I cannot seem to locate which fuse is the correct one or which relay might be blown based on all fuse diagrams I have looked at. This would make sense to me as the most logical problem unless the main wire feeding these melted or something, assuming each side of the car is on a circuit.

Anyone who may have come across this issue or has good knowledge of the fuse diagrams, I would greatly appreciate help!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts