Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2021 Santa Fe Hybrid Limited. Doors locked and mirrors folded in as I walked away from the vehicle as soon as I got home on Day 1. Has not done so since.

I have to believe this is a feature in this vehicle, correct? I had this feature in my 2017 Mazda CX-5 that I traded in for this car. Cannot locate any info in the manual (yes, I looked in the manual - and I slept like a rock after reading it), and I've even checked Youtube videos.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
14 Posts
2021 Santa Fe Hybrid Limited. Doors locked and mirrors folded in as I walked away from the vehicle as soon as I got home on Day 1. Has not done so since.

I have to believe this is a feature in this vehicle, correct? I had this feature in my 2017 Mazda CX-5 that I traded in for this car. Cannot locate any info in the manual (yes, I looked in the manual - and I slept like a rock after reading it), and I've even checked Youtube videos.

Thanks in advance.
That's because you must have locked the vehicle on Day 1--that will fold the mirrors. Leaving it unlocked will not fold the mirrors.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I think the mirror switch must be in the middle for them to fold. If left or right are selected, no fold.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts