Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The left rear trailing arm on my 2003 Santa Fe broke. A new one from the dealer is 430€-I need to replace both as the other one has corrosion and could do the same thing. I found one at a wreckers that specializes in Santa Fes for 80. He shipped it, it didn't fit (the holes don't fit quite right, the arm itself looks correct). My mechanic measured up everything, sent the measurements to the guy, he sent another one, unfortunately the exact same one which also doesn't fit. I can't find any others in Ireland or the UK. The rear suspension has apparently been changed, but we don't know what it came off of. Can anyone help? I'm badly stuck with no vehicle out in the country!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Trailing arm

Hi ,sorry to hear your problem. Have tried myself in Uk to no avail .New from Hyundai quoted £350 each side . Ha ha. about price of car now. Mine just failed MOT re bushes on said arms. I have removed bushes ,and can't find replacement now. Dimension of bushes for my vehicle seem to vary ? O/D of mine 70mm ones I can see on line are 64mm.?
Anyway maybe your sorted now,best of luck.

Peter

1 - 2 of 2 Posts