Hyundai Santa Fe Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, just purchased a 2011 santa fe crdi premium. I've noticed when you turn on the headlights no light illuminates on the dash to indicate that the lights are on, can anyone tell me if this is normal or do i have bulbs out in the dash.

·
Registered
2 Posts
High beam tell-tale led

Hyundai told me my 2006 Santa Fe had failed the MOT because two light bulbs had failed.
Great I thought, how much will replacements cost?
The quote I got from Hyundai :-
One side light bulb cost £5-95.
One cluster which includes the high beam warning led cost £1900
My reply is unprintable.
The answer, was to have an independent led warning light fitted by a professional auto electronics company costing £60.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My 2011 crdi premium, also does not have and indication on the dash that the lights are on, funny I only noticed it when I needed the front and rear fogs in some torrential rain and realised the only warning these are on is hidden on the buttons themselves which are obscured by the steering wheel (by my right knee, I'm the UK) not sure about you ca,my but Mines still under warranty, so I'm light of this post I'm going to have a chat to my dealer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Baldy
If your car is still under warranty then Hyundai should put this right because the high beam warning light is now an MOT requirement.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts